WELCOME BACK TO HELLBENT…WE MISSED YOU!!!
Hellbent’s patio is re-open (as of June 8th) with only outdoor seating at 50% capacity. Beer-to-go is always and still available.
To purchase beer-to-go click here.
June 7, 2020
We are excited to move forward to the next phase and invite you back to our taproom to enjoy “beer for here”! During phase 1.5 we have so far only opened our patio as we were waiting for the updates to our HVAC system to be completed. We have retrofitted our air intake for recirculation to include filtration and have installed UV lights to help sanitize the air as it is circulated through the taproom. We felt strongly that this extra step should be completed before we opened the indoor seating and will make an announcement on our social media channels when inside seating is available.
The same policies are in place regardless of seating location at Hellbent. We have also kept our policies consistent with our friends in the Ballard neighborhood so that customers can come to expect similar policies across taprooms:
● No bar seating (or standing) is permitted.
● Tables will be spaced 6’ apart or separated by a physical barrier. Tables should not be moved for any reason.
● Protocols will be in place to ensure adequate social distancing throughout the taproom.
● Please be on the lookout for signs and instructions.
KEY POLICIES AND HOW YOU CAN HELP US ENSURE SAFE AND CONTINUED OPERATIONS:
● 5 MAX: All parties must be 5 guests or less. Dogs must be seated with their humans and on-leash at all times.
● RESERVATIONS: We are not accepting reservations at this time. If we are at max capacity when you arrive, please come back later.
● NO SELF SEATING: You must check in with the host when you arrive (please wait in the beer-for-here line that starts at the back/patio door).
● CHECK YOUR RECEIPT! You are welcome and encouraged to record your name and contact information for the purpose of COVID-19 contact tracing efforts. Information provided voluntarily will only be used if needed by public health authorities and will be discarded after 30 days.
●EXTRA SANITIZING: Hand sanitizer will be available at point of sale and around the taproom (assuming supply availability). Point of sale systems will be sanitized between each customer. Other high touch surfaces will receive extra sanitizing during taproom open hours. These surfaces include tables, chair backs, door handles, light switches, water stations, restroom fixtures, etc.
● SAMPLES: We will not be offering samples nor varied sizes for the duration of phases 1.5 and 2. Beer will be sold in pints (or tulips for high ABV and Small Tank Series offerings).
● WATER: Please request water at the bar if no water station is available.
YOU CAN HELP!
● Clean up your own trash/recycling/compost but leave dirty glassware at your table. We will send someone around to bus and sanitize frequently.
● Wear a mask anytime you are not at your table.
● Be alert for signs to help you navigate the new arrangements.
● Be patient and kind! Everyone is trying to navigate the new normal in the safest way possible for all patrons and staff. Let’s all be extra patient with one another!
● ASK US if you have any questions!
● Guests who are unwilling to adhere to taproom guidelines may be asked to leave.
If you still prefer to purchase beer-to-go, we have curbside pickup parking on Lake City Way to help ensure you find a spot. Please enter through our front door and watch for signs pointing you to the beer-to-go line. You are still encouraged to order in advance via biermi.com/brewery/hellbent/store for pickup or delivery (to select zip codes).
Help our foodtruck partners out! If you’re at our place having a beer, please order your snacks from the trucks when they’re here.
Thank you for your continued support of Hellbent Brewing Company, service industry employees, local businesses, and the Seattle craft beer scene. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the best way we can.
Take care of each other,
Hellbent Brewing Company & the Lake City Drinking Team